At Shreveport Bossier Family Dentistry, we treat your family like our own. Our team of cosmetic dentists offers the latest treatments to provide your family with beautiful, healthy smiles. We welcome you to schedule your family’s next dental appointment with our friendly, experienced staff. In the meantime, read on to learn about some of our most popular family dentistry services.
Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
We offer many cosmetic dentistry treatments to improve both dental appearance and self-confidence. Cosmetic dental treatments include:
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dentistry treatments largely due to the fact that dramatic results can be achieved in as little as one whitening treatment. With our in-office whitening treatments, our patients can expect to see their teeth brightened up to eight shades.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers transform smiles by improving the shape, size, and color of the teeth. Porcelain veneers are custom-made tooth-shaped shells, designed to masks flaws by covering the front surface of the teeth. Veneers can be used to improve the appearance of misshaped teeth, close gaps between teeth, brighten yellowed teeth, and correct mild fractures or chips. Used as instant orthodontics, porcelain veneers can even be used to improve the appearance of mildly crooked teeth in as little as two dental visits.
- Orthodontics: Though orthodontics are popular amongst our teen and pre-teen patients, many adults choose to undergo orthodontics treatment. Crooked, misaligned teeth can be a source of embarrassment and make properly cleaning the teeth difficult. Orthodontics can improve both the appearance and function of the teeth.
Restorative Dentistry Treatments
Restorative dentistry treatments improve both the function and look of the teeth. We offer many restorative dentistry treatments to provide your family with the utmost care. Some of these treatments include:
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are tooth-shaped prosthetics which are used to encase damaged teeth in order to restore appearance, strength, and save teeth from further damage or loss. Dental crowns can even be used to protect teeth weakened by large fillings from cracking or breaking.
- Dental Bridges: Dental bridges are a great option to replace missing teeth. A dental bridge is made up of two anchor crowns connected by an artificial tooth. The two crowns are attached to the two teeth on either side of a missing tooth, thus replacing the missing tooth.
- Dentures: Advances in dentistry have led to more comfortable, natural looking dentures. If you suffer from a full set of missing teeth, dentures can help restore your smile and dental function.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are one of the most desirable options for tooth replacement, as they are a permanent, secure treatment for replacing missing teeth. Dental implants are titanium posts surgically placed within the jawbone. Different types of dental restorations can be attached to the implants to restore individual teeth or multiple teeth. These dental restorations include dental crowns, implant-supported bridges, and implant-supported dentures.
Schedule a Consultation
Maintaining proper oral health is a lifetime commitment, so it is important to find a dental practice you and your family will enjoy visiting. At Shreveport Bossier Family Dentistry, it is our mission to ensure your family’s comfort, which is why we offer sedation dentistry services. To find out more about your treatment options or to schedule a consultation, contact us today!