We get asked a lot of questions!
That’s right … we do. Some are funny and some are very serious. Our goal is to help you understand the various treatment options that are available in our office and get the answers to your questions so you can make better decisions.
Just click on a link below and watch some of our videos that may interest you.
Dentistry For Kids:
- Why should I fix my child’s baby teeth?
- When should I bring my child to the dentist for the first time?
- Should I give my baby a bottle before bed?
- My kids tooth was just knocked out. What should I do?
- What should I do about my child’s crowded teeth?
- How often should I take my child to the dentist?
- What’s the going rate for the Tooth Fairy?
Common Questions and Concerns
- What is whitening for life?
- What is teeth whitening and particularly bleaching?
- What happens during a cleaning visit?
- What about replacing missing teeth?
- How do you treat periodontal disease?
- Can I get everything done at your office?
- Are X-rays really needed and why?
- Is this going to HURT?
- Does a root canal hurt?
- How do I know if I need dentures?
- Do I need a crown?
- I am afraid of going to the dentist. Can you help?
- What does a dental assistant do?